Tuesday, July 21, 2009

LETTER TO MY DEAR FRIENDS

Hi my dear friend,
Just thought of writing a letter to you... This is what you already know and it's just how I see my friends....
How are you? I believe you are doing well and I want you to be the same throughout the life. So it’s been days when we started to be friends and I just wanted to tell you few things about me and how I look into our friendship.
Friend to me is more than a word; it is life, love, trust….. Words go on and on….. To be frank, I am not good in making friends just because that I’m bit reserved and I prefer to stay away from people and more than all I take friendship very serious. For me friendship is not a happening or a pass by cloud… It is something like the blood and nerve to the body.
Trust me, but, I have few friends whom I never want to lose in my life at any cost. Should I say you are one among them?, rather you are my best friend. When I call you a friend, I mean it.
When it comes to my friends, to you – I am very much possessive and sensitive. It’s just that I start expecting the same from you. I want my friend to be MY friend when my friend is with ME. I don’t mean that you shouldn’t have your own friends but it’s that, be MY friend in the time when you are with ME. Understood what is called possessiveness?Just from saying good morning till closing the day with a good night, I just want you to be part of my life. You know, it’s just the friends and the friendships that covers 95% of my life and every other things gets settled well into the remaining 5% and that’s why I take my friends very serious.
YOU ARE MY FRIEND JUST BECAUSE YOU DESERVE TO BE....I AM YOUR FRIEND JUST BECAUSE I LOVE TO BE….
I accept my friends as they are… I damn care about what others say about their character, behavior etc…, Trust me, it’s the same with you. I had people saying, he/she is not trustworthy, not good in character, He/she has been bad for years……
Whatever the BS may be, you, my dear friend, I trust you; believe you and I like you.
I just hate some X or Y or Z influencing a decision on our friendship. Whoever may it be for that case. So my dear friend….. I am really happy that I have you in my life today as a friend and am proud that I am going to be your friend for the life….
To be short, To be sweet….. I LOVE YOU my dear friend…Missing you so much.....

No comments: